1. What Personally Identifiable Information May Be Collected?
1.1 At Raytheon, it is our policy to create website content that requires minimal collection of personally identifiable information from our visitors. We may collect technical data, for example about the type of internet browser and computer operating system that you use and similar information. This information does not identify you as an individual and is used only for tracking of site use.
1.3 Raytheon may use the Site as an entry into other networked web pages and websites operated by Raytheon and its subsidiaries and affiliates (together, the "Transaction Sites"). Please note that individual Transaction Sites may adopt privacy terms particular to the purpose of such Transaction Site or the transaction(s) taking place on such Transaction Site. As Transaction Sites are generally affiliated with commercial transactions that you or your business may have with Raytheon, particularly those which are password-protected or are subject to subscriptions, you understand that the privacy terms for such sites may differ through terms in separate agreements which may supplement or supersede these terms.
2. Using your information
We may use your information for a variety of purposes as set forth herein, including:
- to provide or manage any information, products and services you have asked for
- to help us identify you when you contact us
- to help us improve the quality of our products and services
- to help us detect and prevent fraud and money laundering
- to help us recover debts
- to carry out analysis and customer profiling, and
- to identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services, for example via newsletters or an email update list.
We may share your information for any of these purposes with our other group companies in the European Economic Area.
- We may also pass your information to third parties
- who may be engaged by us specifically to handle certain requests or provide certain services.
- if required to do so by law or court order
- for the purpose of preventing fraud/loss, for example fraud prevention agencies.
- in case of a restructuring or sale of Raytheon
Such parties will have access to your personally identifiable information needed to perform these functions, but may not use it for any other purposes.
3. Updates to Your Information
4. External Links
4.1 Occasionally, you will find links from our Site to independently owned, controlled, and/or managed websites whose content we believe will be of possible interest and value to our visitors.
4.2 In many cases, these links represent cooperative projects or mutual links established with the organizations connected with these sites. We don't control the content of the sites accessed by you via these links. These other sites may send you their own cookies, collect data, or solicit personal information. While we identify sponsor and advertiser areas of our Site, we do not control these cookies or the content of these third parties.
5. Protecting your personally identifiable information
In order to protect your personally identifiable information, Raytheon takes many steps including Firewalls Restricted access Password Protection
10. Contact Information